(Garden City Sector 92 DLF Floor for sale)
North-East corner 254 sq yard top floor in Garden City Sector 92 DLF Floor for sale. It is located in Block G of DLF Garden City plotted township which has project land of more than 160 acres. Underground electrification, water pipeline, sewerage system, 100% power back up are salient features of DLF Garden city floors for sale. This option is available in resale. It was booked in phase 2 under the 25:75 payment plan which means 25% of the payment was paid by the owner and the rest balance 75% will be payable near possession of the property.
How transaction can be performed and final costing for buyer
|Total Cost to Seller
|The total Amount require for a deal