Pillar work of Rapid Rail Transit system ( RRTS) starts at Sector 77 Gurgaon . This RRTS corridor is commonly known as Delhi Alwar corridor which is developing in phase manner . In phase 1 , Corridor starts from Delhi to Sahajanpur, Neemrana and Behror. Its average speeds will be 180 Km/ hour . It provides alternate and speedy transportation system and thus saves time and money . Five Proposed RRTS station in Gurgaon are Shankar Chowk, Sector 17, Rajeev Chowk, Kherki Daula and Manesar.
This connectivity plays a vital role in boom of real estate sector of Gurgaon and Dharuhera. It may take hardly 10 minutes to reach Udyog vihar and 15 minutes for IGI Airport.
It is right time to invest in Gurgaon real estate sectors .
Ye Samay na aayega Dubara. ( This time will not repeat )
Other Factors which boosts Gurgaon Realty Sectors are :
- Dedicated Freight Corridor is operational
- Formation of Municipal Corporation Manesar
- SUPPLY of PREMIUM SEGMENT IS almost ZERO ( Very Important Point ) –No new supply will restore in another 6 years
- Home Loan rates are at its low i.e. 6.8% p.a.
- Economy is recovering after COVID 19
- Stock Market and Foreign reserves are at record High level
- Construction work of Central Periphery and Northern Periphery ( Dwarka Expressway) at fast pace
- Stable Political situation
- Development of Gurugram University in Sector 87 Gurgaon at very fast pace
For real Estate regarding inquiries, please call 9899124305