DLF Garden City floors in resale

  • ₹1.75 Cr
Sector 92, New Gurgaon
dlf garden city plots for sale gate
  • Builder Floor, Independent Floors
  • Property Type
  • DLF India
  • Builder
  • 4
  • Bedrooms
  • 4
  • Bathrooms
  • 164
  • Lot Acres
  • 250
  • sq yards
  • 2022
  • Possession

DLF Garden City floors in resale

Sector 92, New Gurgaon
  • ₹1.75 Cr

Overview

  • Builder Floor, Independent Floors
  • Property Type
  • DLF India
  • Builder
  • 4
  • Bedrooms
  • 4
  • Bathrooms
  • 164
  • Lot Acres
  • 250
  • sq yards
  • 2022
  • Possession

Description

(250 sq yard DLF Garden City Floors in resale)

Best resale option deal available in DLF Garden City floors Sector 92 Gurgaon. It is situated on the first floor, east facing plot in Block G, DLF Garden City Gurgaon. It was booked in Phase 1 under the 20:80 payment plan which clearly states that the owner needs to pay 20% within 4 months and the rest 80% at the time of possession. Those who have missed the chance to book an independent floor in DLF Garden city may have a perfect time to book their own space in a low-density project.

Occupation certificate already received for these floors. Possession may start from September 2023 onwards. DLF has demanded 100% as per builder buyer agreement terms and condition.

Pricing and Cost of resale option

ParticularsAmount
Sales Price12900000
Premium3775000
GST 5%700000
IFMS ( at the time of possession )125000
Final Costing17500000
dlf garden city floors in resale elevation

Property Documents

dlf garden city plots location
dlf garden city plots application form
dlf garden city plots revised layout plans
price-list
  • Address Block G, Sector 92 Gurgaon
  • City New Gurgaon
  • Area Sector 92

Details

Updated on October 21, 2023 at 11:55 am
  • Price: ₹1.75 Cr
  • Property Size: 250 sq yards
  • Land Area: 164 Acres
  • Bedrooms: 4
  • Rooms: 4
  • Bathrooms: 4
  • Property Type: Builder Floor, Independent Floors
  • Property Status: Resale
  • Builder: DLF India
  • Possession: 2022

Floor Plans

250-FLOOR-PLAN

Description:
4 BHK floor plans of DLF Garden City Sector 92 Gurgaon

Schedule a Tour

Your information

Video

Contact Information

View Listings
Vaibhav Tayal

Enquire About This Property

Similar Listings

Compare listings

Compare
Vaibhav Tayal
  • Vaibhav Tayal